Hang Time is reopening to the public May 15th
With careful consideration of the current events, Hang Time is planning a phased reopening while implementing a number of increased cleanliness and sanitation measures.
Some of the measures that will be in place:
- Touch-free check in – new credit card processing with ‘tap’ capability.
- Customers can use their own devices for waivers and booking/payment online.
- All check-in stations have a barrier for extra protection.
- Additional sanitizing stations.
- All employees are checked for COVID-19 symptoms and wear masks.
- All customers are screened for COVID-19 symptoms. No one with symptoms will be allowed in the park.
- Dedicated employees with new procedures for continuous cleaning and disinfecting.
- Customers may wear masks, but masks are not required (masks are optional for participants).
We appreciate your continued business, and are excited to resume activities at our center. Please understand that your safety and enjoyment are our primary focus. Jump Safe!